Thursday, May 30, 2013

That winter where Song Hye Kyo goes blind~

Yeong-ie aaa, Oh Soo's too tall for you~



One word: epic.

Must watch. Worth wacthing. Not a waste of time. Nope. And i love it.

Song hyekyo was like a tear machine, she cried beautifully and i can feel her pain, man... And dammit, she's tooooooo gorgeous and her skin is flawwwwless. But just so you know, sometime she pulled off her poker face, like that blank-arrogant expression, like wth but she still so pretty so whatever.

And yeah!!! Zo Insung!!!
Holy molly guacamoli this tall handsome creature is awesome! I mean, if you watch it, you'll find his sad-anger expression, so serious yet so attractive. Wooohooo. Drool, ladies! my oh my when he cried, it cuts me deep... Like please give em the trophies already, they deserved it!

And they are soooo sweet together! Though may i stated here; i did spot the awkwardness sometimes. Like there's a scene where i sense Oh Soo's fake laugh. and sometimes Oh Young's laughter is obviously 'unnatural' and it kinda kills me that they rarely look each other in the eyes. Of course. She's blind. Daa. And that's the saddest part.

And how on earth did a blind person use a touch screen phone and confidently swipe the green button when answering the phone? Does that make sense? K forget it.

Anyway!
They do suit each other. She's gorgeous. He's cute and serious, and a bad boy, while she's a revengeful-lonely-kind-hearted woman. *the sleeping together parts bother me though but that's what the story said so okay fine*

enough about the main roles, i think the story itself is quite alright. Though they didnt actually focus on the details, and how it started too quickly, how the characters wasnt introduced so well, but overall, it was OH-KAY. Again, it was worth it.

9/10 STARS. *because the sadness are so convincing*

Fyi, my favourite part of the drama was when Oh Soo is missing Oh Young. How he followed her and looked from far. How he stared with sadness and pain and worries. That just.....ughhh! Stroke! And sweeeeeet.

AND OH I LOVE THE SOUNDTRACKS MAAAANNN! Pure awesome and fits the drama really really well and it's just perrrrrfect!



Okay that's it.

I am originally a fan of Song Hyekyo, so i basically watched allll her dramas, doesnt matter who the hero is. But yeah, this one is the epic one after Full House! ><

and why on earth Insung dated Kim Minhee? I dont even know who that is. All i know is she aint that pretty.. *sigh*

poor songhyekyo still single -.- even rain is now dating taehee (big eyes and big teeth actress) ughhh whatever.

JUST WATCH THE DRAMA K. BYE. HERE SOME PICS. ENJOY & GO WATCH IT.




 
  


 
{source Tumblr}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I сοuld have ѕworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's neω to mе.
Nοnethеlеss, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll
bе bоοk-marking and сhecking back οftеn!


my web рage ΑmеrісasCardRοοm Offeг ()

Anonymous said...

Hoωdy! I know this is kіnda οff topic howeѵer ,
I'd figured I'ԁ ask. Would you bе interested in tгading
linκѕ or maуbe guest ωгіting a blog post
or vice-ѵersa? My webѕite goeѕ ovег a lοt
of thе same ѕubјectѕ aѕ yours and I bеlieve wе
сould greatly bеnefit from each other.

If you are intеrestеd feel frеe
to ѕhoot mе аn е-mail.

I loоκ forwarԁ tо hеarіng from you!
Excellent blog bу the way!

Fеel free to surf to my website ... MintedPoκeг
Prοmotіons ()