Sunday, March 20, 2011

help & scream

HELP

i don't feel like 'eighteen' yet

well firstly because it's not my birthday yet AND i don't have a driving license....YET

second, i don't have a job. well i'm staying home & waiting for SPM's result while my friends are all getting their own paycheck. i know. I'M LAME..

third! I'M SHORT & overweight.

number 4, i'm still going crazy over tv, cats & kdrama like a teen under eighteen!

5, i do things without thinking. yeah yeah yeah. so-called 18 but i didn't even know where i put my brain~

sixth, i don't have MY OWN laptop. no big deal. i don't really care. bukan benda besar & tak perlu pun tapi......... I WANT ONE. hehehehe

yang ke 7, i don't know how to cook or prepare a complete dish or even bake things. whatever, who cares but i do feel like as '18-ers' you should at least STARTS learning. heh. i do start. START TO STOP. hahhahahahaha

number 8, i sucks @ being punctual. i sucks @ organizing time & i'm just.......always like that.

number 9, i still can't control my temper. HELP! but i'm not mad ALL the time. it's just.... sometimes the little things can make me pissed so i guess i need to learn how to chill. AND i laugh like a crazy woman. so....let's not talk about my laugh. it's fine. (for me) *who cares about you? lol

TEN, i go crazy over silly things like.......cute heroes like like like.....rain...like........jealous over this and that... urgh! how old am i again????!

lastly, i don't feel like 18 yet cause i don't wanna grow up. TRUST ME, I'VE SEEN GROWN UP PEOPLE. and i just hate it. too matured! too old! and who wants to be LIKE THAT? i know i don't.
so i guess, i don't want anybody's help.

thanks for your concern but i'll turn 18 myself. i'll grow up when i'm suppose to & i will grow up << TRUE FACT THAT HURTS ME. anyway thanks for reading. xoxo



SCREAM
ok now jom jerit coz HWANG TAEKYUNG handsome gileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!^^


WARNING:
SESIAPA YG BELUM TENGOK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL (KOREAN DRAMA OKEHH)
SILA LAH TENGOK SEKARANG.
YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY &
YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY I'M SAYING THIS!
and BE CAREFUL NOT TO GONE MAD OVER THIS DUDE
COZ
HE IS SO FREAKING AWESOME-LY HANDSOME & COOL~




ok bye i love rain tata :)

4 comments:

farna♥ said...

yeah, being grown up is _______, well, u gotta to enjoy it. bhahaha. jebal lah this dude, i like tgk dia in mary me maryl sajaaa. hahaha

farain said...

that's what people said when they don't watch YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.... YET!!!!!!!!! aftr u watch it u'll see :)

farna♥ said...

i already got that deramaaaa anywayyyyy. :P tak pelah, i simpan kan for u to watch it berulang ulang kali laterrrr okayyy? hehahaha

farain said...

seriouslyyyyy? COOOOL~!!!!!