Friday, July 29, 2011

random

I LOVE TO EAT.

SOMETIMES WHEN I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY, I JUST FEEL LIKE EATING.

I KNOW, SO PATHETIC.

I LOVE FOOOD. BUT I DON'T LIKE TO MAKE THEM, OR CREATE THEM, I EAT THEM.

ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE AND ICE-CREAM.

BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA BE SKINNY AND IT WILL FEELS WEIRD TO BE SKINNY AND I DON'T WANNA LOOK LIKE THE RANDOM SKINNY GIRLS AROUND AND I THINK MY SHAPE IS GOOD ENOUGH AND MY SIZE IS PRETTY NORMAL AS LONG AS I AM HEALTHY, I AM FINE.



MY POINT IS I LOVE TO EAT.

I DON'T KNOW THE FOOD'S NAME BUT I JUST EAT THEM.






BUT I AM NOT THAT GIANT EATER OKAYHH.






my main point here, as i'm posting this lame post, i am thankful and feel bless with everything i had at the moment. the food here in arau is great, good, cheap and delicious bebeh.

plus, ramadhan is in like what? a day or two? that's just another hours away and I CAN'T WAIT.

plan: #puasa penuh #tarawih #solat 5 waktu penuh #belajar pun penuh #bangun sahur #jaga makan
HAHAHAHA

part jaga makan tu insyaAllah la :P










other stuff to be grateful about;

= my awesome classmates
= my cool roommates
= myself :) *cause i've been doing quite well up until now.


ALHAMDULILLAH.

okay, now it's time to look front, gear up and KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!!

walk when you can, run if you must, crawl if you have to
just never ever give up

No comments: