Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm so lazy......

Assalammualaikum :)

So here's a crap.

What i'm about to post is a total crap. A total shit. A truly true effing bull-2-the-shit. So, don't ever attempt whatever it is that you're goin to read. Leave while you can. Go facebook-ing or twittering or something. Hehe

So.

I know i'm a lazy human being.
I know that.
I know i've got so many things about me that i have to change.
I know that long time ago.
I know i have a lot of bad habits.
I know i have to change that too.
I know that all i gotta do is "GO FOR IT!"
I KNEW THAT.
But.... Of course.
I am as f***-ing lazy as a person could ever be.

I'm so lazy, i don't oftenly help my mummy.
I'm so lazy, i don't bother what's goin on with my buddies.
I'm so lazy, i copied & paste :p
I'm so laz.... Bye

Laziness level: maximum.
It's gonna take me days to finish this. Oh well.
Adios u non-lazy ass!

No comments: