Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nobody cares but who does?

So, for all Diploma-cians in UiTM, results are announced.

Did i say that right? Oh who cares.

So my results for the 3rd sem is maintain. 3.7 *big smile
3.76, 3.74, and recently i got 3.73

*my mom got pissed coz it's decreasing, but who cares, again, it's still alright.

Of course, showing off is forbidden but I am quite speechless myself.



Trust me, i didn't study much or do revision everyday, or do special-long-notes whatever. I didn't.

I just go with the flow. Do what you know. Understand what you can, and Learn whatever is there.

Understand the whole concept & you're good.

*sorry if i sound like an expert-wannabe but sorry, i'm just giving tips.

Ok tata my dear readers. if there are any.

Adios!

{ picture from Tumblr }

ALHAMDULILLAH FOR EVERYTHING
THANK YOU ALLAH :)

No comments: