Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Serious talk

Actually the title is supposed to be; Literally, Nobody Cares.
Haha. Why?
Cause literally, nobody cares!
Ok.

and surprisingly? I don't too.

So... recalculating... it's been... 75 days since I've finished diploma! INCLUDING TO-DAY!

Nope. i didn't counted it in my head, i used calendar la woi.

75 DAYS!

wow! two months plus! that was a loooooong time ago. hahaha. or not.
so i got a job. weeeeeehooooo.
can you believe it? the ever so lazy, probably the fattest-ugliest-and-laziest human alive GOT. A. JOB.
pergh!
but trust me the job is no biggy.

A tutor. Hahahahaha.
Tutor je! Subjek sejarah! *booooooooo*
Ok back in school, I HATE SEJARAH. I HATE HISTORIC EVENT.
I HATE ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH READING & HISTORY.
And now i'm tutoring kids of that subject?
Ok, ok calm down.

It's once a week jelah. One hour je pun! HALAMAK.
And trust me, when it comes to other people's money, and involving young kids, i took it very seriously weh.
i even starts revising. Already done reading through subject Form 3. TERROR KAN?
HAHA
well i'll start officially TA-NIGHT.

I hope I'll do well. I NEVER TEACH KIDS BEFORE.
How does a fourteen & fifteen year-old kids look like anyway? Do they bite? Hehe
I remember the old fourteen year-old ME. Very naive & lazy & excited for no reason!
So the kids under my tutor might as well be excitable & lazy too!
Ok.

I'm gonna pray so hard & get on my knees & hope God ease everything!
I'm so nervous!

My very first plan is to... you know... story-telling.
Spit away everything that I know, that I've learned these past two days.
And pray some more later that they'll understand!
Hehe

Hope that'll work. For now.
I haven't even met them yet. SO, LET'S STAY CALM, YO.
Ok Ok
SO....... MOTIP?


Oh yes, monkeys! Literally, nobody cares!
Cause it like, yesterday, when I got the job, my family was like... oh yeah, oh dia cakap apa
and i was getting excited on the inside, but then again, it hits me.
WHO CARES?
i know some people will, well, if i tell them, or share the news, BUT AGAIN,
I'm sure, them too, deep inside, DON'T BOTHER.


Heh. Bitter world.
Well guess what, I CARE. I DO BOTHER.
I DO CARE OF WHO JUST GOT A JOB AS A TUTOR!
Haha overreacted.

No comments: