Friday, March 25, 2011

i am happy with my result

4A 2B 3C

not so bad, right? referring to this post, i believe i did my best. minus all the bad luck that's happening to me, i think i am lucky enough to get this precious result. of course la it's not ^that good^ but it's good enough for me. so now nak fikir, where to go, what to do, who i'm going to be. i wish myself a good luck.

A : BM & MATH
A- : AG & BI
B+ : SEJARAH
B : ADD MATH
C+ : BIO
C : PHY & CHEM

LEGA BEB. Alhamdulillah~

just so you know, UPSR dapat 4A 1B. PMR dapat 4A 4B. and now SPM 4A 2B 3C.

COOL kan? either lucky number 4 or you should be scare of 4.


whatever :)

good luck to all my friends too! hope you guys success in the future ^.^

3 comments:

farna♥ said...

congratz yaoooo :D
belanja makan :P:p

AtieRamos said...

u shud be an accountant :) coz u good in Math :), bleh la Ian blaja math ngan kak ain yek, heheheeee

farain said...

hehehehehehehehehehehe

fana: on diet. xleh mkn bnyk :P

akauntan? hmmmmmm ok gak tuu :D