Monday, March 28, 2011

stupid obsessions :)

I have poor luck @ remembering things. Like the simplest things ever. Sometimes the simplest thing can make me most happy but that simplest thing is the thing I easily forget. That's why ever since I just like or should I say 'obsessed' @ saving things. Like pictures, videos, or notes. Or even messages! Seriously. I'm just scared of losing it & never gonna get it back. I think those things, I mean history things should be kept safe just so I could memorize it again someday. Those treasured memories could be my saviour for my bad day. Those sweet photos & laughable moments could be my only reason to smile @ any certain time. Who knows what could happen soon? People come & go, time flies so fast, everything even change in a blink of an eye, so my obsession to keep things & saving it is definitely not a waste. I'm sure it'll be useful someday. Someone might thank me for keeping things like that. You'll see~

No comments: